Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4112.304 IRR / SBD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 134% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,895,341 (5,568 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)