Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.617 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,821,465 (4,837,970 p.) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tokyo costs ¥730 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)