Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 21041.213 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,118,768 (766 BYN) in Homyel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $39 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)