Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Homs have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.088 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 19% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,018,314 (169,062 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (30 minutes ago)