Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 4717.606 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,394,951 (元2,203) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)