Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 26890.882 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,701,855 (AU$1,105) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rochester, New York costs $56 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $407 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (28 minutes ago)