Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 7819.468 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,628,642 (GH₵1,615) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)