Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7617.983 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,769,706 (GH₵1,939) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)