Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,496,496 (14,145,452 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (41 minutes ago)