Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 639 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.416 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,536,445 (8,852,473 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)