Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.656 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,601,676 (12,442,997 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (30 minutes ago)