Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,436,321 (11,086,218 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)