Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.908 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,498,622 (₨33,984) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)