Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 527.393 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 18% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,055,944 (₨34,236) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)