Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 570.913 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,082,805 (₨33,425) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sherbrooke costs C$9 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)