Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.910 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 97% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,093,887 (¥79,385) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)