Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 8227.611 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,235,672 (2,703 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)