Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8746.915 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 132% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,149,188 (3,104 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)