Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 34623.014 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,090,706 (€349) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)