Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 5355.759 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,394,975 (元3,435) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)