Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 5380.337 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 12% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,984,888 (元3,343) in Hengyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)