Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4799.557 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,338,212 (5,904 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)