Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32366.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,414,908 (507 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)