Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32493.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 68% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,824,750 (795 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)