Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 63.281 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 296% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,211,901 (1,014,713 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Southampton costs £11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brasília costs R$ 3.99 (about 1 hour ago)