Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 59.296 IRR / SOS *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 341% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,053,519 (726,076 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (29 minutes ago)