Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4771.436 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,461,674 (元4,288) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (43 minutes ago)