Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,064,069 ($890) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)