Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 42000.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,153,116 ($694) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)