Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,467,523 ($478) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)