Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35056.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,506,983 (€385) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)