Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 38723.993 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,698,046 (€664) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Phnom Penh costs 956 Riels (about 1 hour ago)