Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.449 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,428,852 (12,028,347 ₫) in Hanoi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (28 minutes ago)