Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 22949.532 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 93% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,072,883 (NZ$657) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)