Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22468.315 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,832,615 (NZ$660) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (30 minutes ago)