Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, Bermuda and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / BMD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 230% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,780,495 (BD$803) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)