Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 282.771 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,031,378 (¥35,475) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)