Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,768,876 in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (38 minutes ago)