Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Hamadan have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018.
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,938,192 in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)