Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 24052.519 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,993,483 (C$707) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)