Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 32454.314 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 83% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,067,987 (C$865) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)