Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.085 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,853,801 (¥40,583) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (41 minutes ago)