Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.510 IRR / VND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,961,247 (11,236,288 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $570 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarau costs CHF 0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tampa, Florida costs $400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 750 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (10 minutes ago)