Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.344 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,685,472 (₨53,764) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (15 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)