Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.605 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,180,822 (₨44,501) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)