Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.717 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,784,270 (₨47,126) in Hafizabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)