Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 382.518 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,025,199 (¥60,194) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)