Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 291.435 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,071,346 (¥55,146) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (40 minutes ago)