Cost of living comparison between Győr, Hungary and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 111.944 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 31% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,252,236 (91,583 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)