Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.126 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,236,689 (138,357 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)