Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 507.285 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,760,138 (₨35,010) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (35 minutes ago)