Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 521.963 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,300,196 (₨35,060) in Guntur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)