Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.421 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,364,657 (₩782,354) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)