Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.775 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,823,212 (₩497,689) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (29 minutes ago)