Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 513.344 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,718,545 (₨30,620) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)