Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.000 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,995,948 (₨26,907) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £720 (41 minutes ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Budapest costs 833 Ft (about 1 hour ago)