Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 364.181 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,665,306 (₨43,015) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (40 minutes ago)