Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 325.513 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,509,290 (₨44,574) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)