Cost of living comparison between Gujranwala, Pakistan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 302.530 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,081,685 (₨26,714) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)