Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 309.943 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 10,436,046 (₨33,671) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)