Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 349.178 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,767,389 (₨48,020) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (36 minutes ago)