Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.592 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,698,594 (₨48,677) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)