Cost of living comparison between Guiyang, China and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4683.685 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 26% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,819,604 (元2,097) in Guiyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)