Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2014. Exchange rate: 32390.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,464,507 (447 CUC) in Guines to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)