Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5182.370 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 22% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,972,109 (元3,468) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Örebro costs 7,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元28,970 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 3,300 Gs (about 1 hour ago)