Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 37175.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,729,580 ($638) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)