Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 58% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,230,622 ($705) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)