Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 66% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,455,966 ($600) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)