Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,776,501 ($616) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)