Cost of living comparison between Guarulhos, Brazil and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 9350.237 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,666,482 (R$ 1,782) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 400,000 ₦ (28 minutes ago)