Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11331.793 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,734,461 (R$ 1,653) in Guarulhos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)