Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10681.809 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,388,548 (R$ 2,190) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)