Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,671,239 (R$ 1,142) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (33 minutes ago)