Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9906.504 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,004,997 (R$ 1,717) in Guaruja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)