Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 40291.799 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,240,624 (€403) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)