Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 36378.028 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,989,872 (€604) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (29 minutes ago)