Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32151.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,685,977 (519 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)