Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6586.479 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 61% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,281,725 (元3,687) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)