Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4759.498 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,625,835 (元5,174) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)