Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4722.405 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,709,282 (元3,750) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)