Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1886.606 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,564,511 (Mex$ 13,020) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.18 (about 3 hours ago)