Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1582.486 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,802,043 (Mex$ 8,722) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)