Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1731.731 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,275,436 (Mex$ 9,976) in Guadalupe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)