Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 46363.481 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,287,342 (€589) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)