Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 38746.037 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,791,377 (€743) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)