Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32370.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,666,842 ($546) in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)