Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 32418.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greensboro, North Carolina (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,641,130 ($544) in Greensboro, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)